Hi there! How I wish you did not go anonymous so I we can chit-chat or something, if you like. Haha! Anyway, here are some of the awesome artists I follow:
- Aieos (Doodle / Illustration)
- Alwrite (Digital Painting / Cartoon drawing)
- ArielMagyaweJR (Photomanipulation / Photography)
- ASEO (Vector)
- Binsbilyas (Doodle / Comic / Illustration)
- ChedyBear (Doodle / Comic)
- ChristineUi (3D / Typography)
- CSJ89 (Graphic Design / Web Design)
- CyrilRolando (Digital Painting)
- DirteaIceCream (Illustration)
- Dhel (Graphic Design / Web Design)
- Emjayaj (Graphic Design / Illustration)
- FobWashed (DrawMeSomething Artist - So awesome!)
- Gatusby (Illustration)
- IamKlienzh (Graphic Design / Wordart)
- ImmaKiddo (3D / Typography / Photography)
- Infelice (Wordart / Vector)
- InkredibleDarlz (Vector / Illustration)
- Iolak (Illustration / Graphic Design)
- IraMariano (Painting / Photography)
- Jamesboxed (Brand Identity / Graphic Design)
- JanTakesMemories (Photography)
- JaredRamos (Graphic Design / Brand Identity)
- Jel-Oww (Vector)
- Jicuy (Graphic Design / Illustration)
- KathTheCrapOut (Photography)
- KieldRitch (Wordart)
- LitratoNiJuan (Photography)
- MuntingPrinsipe (Art Posts / Graphic Design / Doodle)
- MyNameIsGian (Photography)
- Omghee (Photography / Vector)
- Psychofied (Digital Painting)
- Rawrsabelle (Doodle / Illustration / Graphic Design)
- Rene-Art (Digital Painting / Drawing)
- RianbowGirl (Comic / Illustration)
- RoadKnee (Illustration / Photography)
- Robcham (Comic / Illustration)
- ShinHappens (Vector / Photography)
- TheCreativeDork (Illustration / Photography)
- Thisbananaboy (Drawing / Illustration)
- TwistedFork (Illustration)
- VinQuilop (Digital Painting / Photography)
- WeeLui (Comic / Doodle
Inspirational Art posts (Graphic Design / Typography / Illustration)
I guess that’s it! Can’t remember some (sorry). But, I know all of the people I follow here on tumblr are great on they own.
I was tagged by Infelice.
Rule 1 : Post the rules.
Rule 2 : Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 : Tag 11 People and link them to your post.
Rule 4 : Let them know you tagged them.
1. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others.
Singing while dancing. It’s so awkward! But I sing in front of my friends hahaha!
2. Canon or Nikon?
Canon! Maybe because my brother explained a lot of things why he preferred Canon over Nikon. But I guess, it doesn’t really matter. Like what he said to me, “It’s not about the camera, it’s the man behind.” — Jereel E (Check out my brother’s portfolio! He’s excellent at taking photos!)
3. What is your favorite curse word?
Anak ng baka! / Oh em!
4. Do you have any phobias?
I guess none.
5.What turns you off?
As much as I want to answer this, I will not. It’s because people might hate me or something..Masyado siyang.. Pang PBB Teens?!
6. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas! Not just because of the gifts and such (but hey, who doesn’t want gifts?) but also my family hangs out in different places — which I really love. And of course, it’s Jesus’ birthday! :)
7. Tell me five of your pet peeves?
- People who use the word ‘stuff’.
- Movie talkers.
- The sound when metals are sliding off each other.
- Someone standing over my shoulder reading the computer screen.
- People who don’t dress their age.
8. Would you marry someone much richer or much poorer than you?
Someone who is richer than me. Since she knows when to spend and when to save (I’m expecting that for a rich person, lol)
9. Who would you like to trade your life with and why?
No one. I’m pretty satisfied with who I am. I love the way I am! But if I were given I chance.. that would be Christian San Jose. He’s so witty and a great web designer. That’s why I used to ask a lot of questions in his formspring account anonymously (sometimes) haha! Sorry CSJ89, if you were able to read this! And hey, I want to work with you someday!
10. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Hm.. That’s a hard question.. But that would be the my traits and talents!
11.Why did you follow me?
I think I saw your Rapunzel wordart and was impressed with it, so I was like “Oh! Gonna check this blog”, and only to find out that you’re superb at vector art and I was like, “OMG So awesome! This guy is sick!”. And since then, you were one of the people that inspire me to create typography and vector art!
Wait, I think I did not answer the question.. Haha! Okay, here it is: Because you’re a benevolent guy with so many awesome talents! I hope you stay who you are Kuya Julius! I will always be here by your side if you need help. And I hope you do it too, but I know you will, to me as well! Thanks!
Ayan, tulad ng sinabe sa title — Ito ay may kinalaman sa pagkuha ko ng kurso sa darating na kolehiyo.
Kapag napaguusapan naming pamilya o kahit ng mga kaibigan ko ang COLLEGE, nawawala ako sa wisyo. ‘Di ko alam kung ano sasaibihin ko. ‘Di ko alam kung tama ba yung college program na kukunin ko.. Pero kahit MINSAN, alam ko sa sarili ko na gusto ko kunin ang kurso na related sa Arts.
[Baka wala ng nagbabasa sa point na to, kung meron man, thank you po ng marami!]
- Build things that only you are capable building.
- Don’t take inspiration for granted. When it hits, stop everything to capture and create.
- Learn what inspires you – the people, the movies, the music, the books. Then spend every second you can around them.
- Ideas appear in the strangest places. Pay attention.
- Creation comes in every form – relationships, food, art, music, prose, products, services. Notice what you create. What people ask you for. Give that all your energy.
- Know your limitations. Build what you’re best at. Leave the rest for others.
- There are so many ways you can spend a day, but making new things and adding real value are the only ones that really make a difference.
- Stop wasting your time.
- Sitting still is the most dangerous action of all.
- Welcome the skeptics. Build it anyway.
- Creativity comes natural or it must be learned. Either way you’re on the hook to build something that matters.
- The sooner you can create, the better.
- Every screwup gets you closer to your masterpiece. Make mistakes as often as you can. Start falling.
- Everything is progress, as long as you’re doing something to build upon yesterday’s art.
- If those around you are killing your creativity then change whom you choose to hang around.
- Constantly ask: How can I make what already exists even better? What are other people not doing?
- Embrace the process. Forget about the end result. You never get there anyway. Find comfort in knowing that the process is all there is.
- The goal is not to build what you think people will buy. It’s to build what you feel you must, and help people so much they want to pay you for it.
- When it doubt, make something. Anything. That’s always the next step.
- It starts with a single word. A sketch. A conversation. An idea. A tune. A note.
- Stop worrying so much about what others think. They don’t do it that much anyway. Do what feels right.
- Ask how. Ask why. Ask why not.
- Things don’t get created while on Twitter, Facebook or when nose-deep in emails. They happen out of the office, away from the Internet, out experiencing the world – be it a crowded bus or an empty field across the world. Get. Out. There.
- Don’t let a day pass without creating something new. No matter how small.
- Start each morning pursuing an idea.
- Do less reading and more creating.
- You have something in you worth building. We all do. Put your head down to make it come to life. We will thank you for it.